Your residential land lot offers:
- a freehold title to accommodate a house and some personal land
- a share in all community facilities and 19 acres of common ground
- all services (underground): grid hydro power, sewerage, village water supply, phone lines, ADSL2
- residential/commercial zoning allowing a home based business
- pre-approved building envelopes for dwellings
- completed soil tests and Bushfire Attack Level reports
- National Broadband Network (NBN) available
Land sizes range from 114m2 to 314m2, allowing for homes 50m2 to 110m2. Some sites have the potential for a second storey.
Prices are $49,000 to $79,000 depending on the size and location of the lot.
For more information, please request our document, "Purchasing and Building at Tasman Ecovillage"
For the latest information on land sales, please call Ilan on 0488 995 555
Also for Sale
The Hub Café is currently for sale on a WIWO basis with a negotiable lease.
UPDATE: The Hub Café has now been sold! Thanks for all the interest.
Unit 2 is currently for sale at $149,500.
UPDATE: Unit 2 is currently under offer.
Unit 3 is currently for sale at $140,000.