Friday 31 March 2023, 14:30 - 16:30
- Organic wholefoods and fresh seasonal local produce
- Order online from Monday to Wednesday
- Collect on Friday from Tasman Ecovillage, Nubeena
We stock a simple range of wholefoods, sourcing organic, local products wherever possible.
We link local growers and buyers, helping support a healthy community and building our food security.
Let us know if you are interested in supplying quality, organic and/or chemical-free fruit and vegetables and produce through our Food Hub.
We are entirely volunteer run to keep our prices low. Contact us and join the
team for even more savings on your shopping!
- Browse current products each week when our online store opens: https://openfoodnetwork.org.au/fat-beets-food-hub/shop
- Choose and pay online
- Collect your pre-packed order during the pick up times (local delivery by arrangement)